- The administrator generates the codes of different values using the Generate Codes screen.
- The Staff/Employee sells a CODE to a customer using the Add Sales screen, selecting the Sale Type as Code. If the Display Code option in Codes Settings screen is set, then the code is displayed on the screen and can also be printed and given to the customer.
- The customer uses the CODE to unlock any one of the client machines and start using it. The customer will be logged out automatically when the duration of the CODE expires.
- The time remaining on a prepaid code session can be extended by adding more time to the CODE. This can be achieved in 2 ways:
- Clicking on the RENEW button in the client program's logout screen.
- Right clicking on the corresponding client icon and selecting Add Minutes menu option.
- Tracking CODE usage:
Information relating to sessions in which a particular CODE is used can be obtained from the Prepaid Code Usage report. For any other information on codes the administrator can use the View Codes screen.