Displays the products, services and codes along with their remaining quantities.
The inventory of a product is affected in the following scenarios:
The inventory of a code type is affected in the following scenarios:
- Incremented when a product is purchased through Add Purchases screen.
- Decremented when a product is sold through the Add Sales screens.
- Incremented or decremented according to the editing operations performed on the sales and purchase records.
- Incremented when a new code type is generated using the Code Generation screen.
- Decremented when a code is sold through the Add Sales screen.
- Decremented when an unsold code is deleted from the View Codes screen.
How to access:
- This screen only displays the available stock. In order to add a new product or service use the Products and Services screen. To add to the quantity of an existing product, use the Add Purchases screen. To add new codes, open the Code Generation screen.
- Quantity on hand for service type cannot be defined.
Use shortcut key Ctrl + I