Uninstalling Cafezee Client
- Before you uninstall Cafezee program from your computer ensure that all the security settings
are removed. To remove security settings enter the Staff Id or the Admin Password and click on the Staff/Admin Options in the Customer
Login screen to go to Client Configuration screen.
- Click on Shutdown Options tab and click on Remove Security button, this will
prompt you for restart, click on Restart button to restart the computer.
- The security settings are removed now, to uninstall Cafezee Client go to Control Panel, Add/Remove programs option. Click on Cafezee Client entry to select it. Click the 'Remove' button to uninstall Cafezee client.
Uninstalling Cafezee Server
- Before you uninstall the server, first remove all the security settings. To delete all the security settings open Security Settings screen and click on Un Check All button to remove all the settings and click on OK button to save the changes and close the form. Also delete the application titles entered in the Allowed Applications and
Banned Applications screens. To effect the changes you must restart the system.
- Restart the computer, by selecting the Restart Server menu item in file menu.
- Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove programs option. Click on Cafezee Server entry to select it. Click the 'Remove' button to uninstall Cafezee Server.