This screen allows adding of sales at reception counter. Click here to find out about the various types of sales that can be entered in Cafezee.
Follow the steps below to add a sale:
- Select type from the drop down list
- Select the item from the drop down list
- Edit quantity
- Click on "Add"
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to add more items.
- Click on the Save button to confirm a sale.
- To round off the Total Amount paid by a customer to a nearest allowed value change the amount displayed in the Amount Paid text box. This amount is considered as the final amount that is used while making a settlement.
- Select the Print Bill check box to print a bill after the sale is saved.
- If the item sold is of the type "Code" then, the code is displayed after the sale is confirmed.
- If the item sold is of type "Code" or "Product" then the inventory is affected and the quantity remaining of the item is adjusted.
- If the item to be sold does not exist in the pre-defined list, then select the type as "Other" and then type the item name in the Items text box.
- To edit or remove the added sales, use the View Sales screen.
How to access:
- While making a sale of particular item of particular type, Cafezee checks the quantity on hand and the warning level of that item. Cafezee does not allow the sale if the staff tries to sell more than the available quantity. After a sale, if the quantity falls below the warning level, then a warning message is displayed.
-> Add Sales
Add Sales button on the Server toolbar
The Screen shows the product sale of item Floppy Disk.
The Screen shows the sale of a code.
The codes displayed when the Display Codes setting in the Code Settings is set.